We're growing quickly and we need more members for our teams! Why is ISE a great place to work? Who better to tell you than our team members.
What We Love
In a recent employee survey, the most frequent words used were:
- People - Everyone is very welcoming and nice.
- Balance - We don't let the work take over our lives outside of work.
- Teams - We are all in this together and have the desire to achieve excellence in everything that we do.
- Growth - There is a continued drive to grow both individually and as a company.
- Projects - The projects we work on are engaging and challenging.
- Culture - The environment is fun and the caring nature of management.
What Else Can You Expect?
Of course we have all the standard perks, including Medical and Dental benefits, 401(k) with a generous company match, employer paid long-term disability, three weeks of paid time off to start AND a winter shutdown. But here are some of the things that truly make ISE a cool place to work:
- A formalized growth and development program – we are dedicated to ongoing learning.
- Accommodating work schedules – hey, if something comes up just let us know!
- Commitment to work/life balance – your personal life matters, too.
- A casual, relaxed environment – we aren’t a suit-and-tie kind of place.
- ISE Ping Pong Table – it can get a bit competitive at times!
- Popcorn Thursdays –you don’t have to go to the movies to get movie theater popcorn.
- Company outings to movies – we like to have fun together even outside of work.
- Parking lot brick-oven pizzas and bags tournaments – what better way to celebrate summer?
- Employee-led Philanthropy, Lunch and Learn, Culture, and Internship Committees – ensuring that ISE is a top workplace.
- And we even have a Fun Committee that is always up to something – think grill outs, chili Cook Offs, “Pi”e Day, Bike-to-Work events, etc.
Would ISE be a good fit for you? Check out our openings on our Careers page. Have any questions we can answer? Join in the conversation below.