Here at ISE, we have created an award-winning culture that I can honestly say, I haven’t quite seen before. Bits and pieces, sure, but not the whole package! Of course we have the ping pong table, the regularly scheduled BBQs and bags tournaments, company outings, Flexible Fridays, etc. Heck, we even have a Fun Committee whose sole purpose is to make sure we sprinkle in a little fun while we are working hard to solve our client’s complex business challenges.
But, finding a company to work at where you can thrive, and one where every single person has an equal voice, requires a lot more than ping pong and BBQs.
So here is a list of the Top 10 Reasons that make Innovative Software Engineering and ISE Fleet Services a pretty awesome place to work:
10. Impact – We are a small company. Every individual, regardless of position, has a huge impact on the success of our company. We are all counted on to do our jobs and do them well – and to celebrate when we knock it out of the park.
9. Accountability – We take ownership at ISE. We are reliable and we do what we say we are going to do. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and grow even stronger.
8. Challenge – Our clients have complex challenges and we are here to help solve them. No matter the role, working here is never boring!
7. Innovation – We are creative. We are curious. And, we embrace new ideas and new ways of thinking. Innovation keeps us on the cutting edge, which is exactly where we want to be.
6. Humility – There are no egos at ISE. Perhaps it’s because we are a flat organization and no one is worried about jockeying for a position. We check our egos at the door and don’t care about titles. If we need help, we ask. We give credit where credit is due. We truly focus on giving our best each and every day.
5. Balance – We like to say we get 10 hours of work done in an eight-hour day. We work hard but we know that in order to be our best, we must take time for ourselves, family and friends. We are definitely a family-friendly company and it’s not unusual to see a few little ones running around the office from time to time.
4. Growth – One shared trait at ISE is that we all have an insatiable desire to learn. We have a formalized growth and development program that allows you to pick your passion and take the time to learn more. We just sent our whole company to agile training to become certified scrum masters! We push ourselves every day to become more knowledgeable and build on our skills.
3. Integrity – ISE is committed to doing the right thing ALL the time. Doing what is ethical and moral is simply fundamental to who we are as a company.
2. Flexibility – Because we are a smaller company, we are able to move quickly and adjust to different and emerging circumstances. Whether it’s creating an individualized internship program to suit the needs of one of our students, or having the ability to work from home when the garage door repair man needs to come out, we are nimble and able to accommodate.
1. The TEAM – I am convinced I work with some of the nicest people on the planet! Everyone genuinely cares about the well-being of others and we are just plain NICE to each other! We are a highly collaborative group with a vested interest in ensuring the success of one another.
The key to our success is a happy and valued workforce. We believe in creating a trusting environment where people can learn and grow, collaborate, teach others and create work that is meaningful. We are empowered to make decisions and our successes are celebrated. Everyone has different priorities and “must – haves” in a job. Maybe it’s location, the benefits, or the work-life balance. Whatever the case, ISE has mastered the recipe and perfected all of the ingredients it takes to be a pretty amazing place to work!
Interested in learning more about working at ISE? Check out our current opportunities or visit us at an upcoming career fair. And as always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions! We’d love to hear from you!