As we head into the holiday season, we’ll be taking a little time off from blogging. But don’t worry, we’ll be back in 2019 with more posts!
As we wrap up 2018 and prepare to head into 2019, take a minute to catch up on any posts you may have missed from us during the year (links below)!
Mobile App Development:
- ConFoo 2018: CSS-Grid
- How To Create a Single-Page Application Using React
- I Have an Idea for a Mobile App, Now What?
- Kotlin: The Next Great Thing for Android Development
Internet of Things:
- Best Practices - Treat Your SDK Like You Treat Your Code
- IoT Platforms and Economics
- Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, and IoT (Part 1)
- Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, and IoT (Part 2)
- Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, and IoT (Part 3)
- The "Overhead" of Agile - Perception vs. Reality
- Overcoming the Seduction of the Hamster Wheel
- Groundhog Day
- Continuous Integration… Canary or Barn Cat?
- Agile Training, Revisited
- Uncertainty and Improvement: Harnessing the Desire to Improve
- Feature Teams and Component Teams
- Analysis vs. Doing Something
- Managed Kubernetes in AWS
- Continuous Integration Applied to Infrastructure (Part 2)
- The State of Windows DevOps
- Using Amazon Athena to Query Large Datasets
- Hands-On With Amazon AWS DeepLens
- Observability in Distributed Systems
- Networking is Hard
- FaaS: Function as a Service
- What’s Wrong with Monoliths?
- Celebrating Engineers
- ISE Coding Garage - Year Four!
- 2018 Bike to Work Month
- The ISE Coding Garage Hits the Road
- Playing Around With Mobile Apps
- TEDx Iowa City: Power of Community
- Uniting to Give Back to the Community